Saturday 20 July 2013

Grafton Regis to Blisworth

Miss Stoke Bruerne 2013
That's shallot
A cloudy day but pleasant enough.
Up to the Stoke Bruerne  locks up the flight of 7 and through the tunnel to Blisworth
Dipping occasionally into the cricket, pausing briefly at Stoke Bruerne for refreshment and negotiating the tunnel without meeting anyone coming the other way made for a pleasant progress .
Even saw my neighbour at Cowroast, David Daines, moored just before the tunnel.

On my return to the mooring Pam sent me a picture of her potato harvest with one small onion and the comment "that's shallot"
Nice one Pam

An excellent fish pie dinner on Panther-thank you Annie 10/10- and to bed.

Miss Watford Gap 1958

No comments:

I know it's been a while and soooo many of you have asked when will I write another blog. My answer to both of them is here it is. My la...