Friday 9 October 2015

Bill and Sue

Twenty odd (some very) people gathered at The Greyhound, Wigginton last Saturday to say Good Luck-but not Farewell to Bill and Sue Pettifer who have sold their boat King's Ransom and left their mooring at Cowroast Lock. They very kindly provided a fine buffet and the foregathered were fulsome in their appreciation of this very lovely couple and their generosity.
A presentation of gifts was made and drink was taken enthusiastically.

Jim and I took some photos and they are below. Jim also videoed the presentation and the link to that, should you wish, is here   https://goo.gl/photos/eBu8GaKLF3bgN9HR7

If anybody else took pictures they wish to share please let me have them







































Cheers Bill and Sue-see you soon.

No comments:

I know it's been a while and soooo many of you have asked when will I write another blog. My answer to both of them is here it is. My la...