Friday 6 June 2014

EGCELLENT NEWS!

Jemima sitting on the eggs
Jemima not sitting on the eggs
Those of you waiting with bated breath for news of Jemima, our resident duck who has been sitting on a clutch of 10 eggs for well over a month can relax and rejoice. Quack open the Bubbly.
Today was D Day-D for Ducklings. Clever old Jemima produced 10 offspring this morning and this afternoon they were out on the canal poncing bread like old pros.
Proud Mother





Bottom left is a big old carp! Watch out ducks!



WELL DONE JEMIMA!

In celebration I painted my shed so that it would blend in more with the surrounding area. I did such a good job I can't find it now.
All together now....to the tune of

One morning as I lay in bed
I got an urge to paint my shed
I fell off my ladder and banged my head
Now my lovely new jacket's got green sleeves

That's enough eggcitement for one night-go and have your cocoa.

No comments:

I know it's been a while and soooo many of you have asked when will I write another blog. My answer to both of them is here it is. My la...