Friday 24 July 2020



YIPPEE!





Why am I looking so pleased with myself? Smug almost.
Well it's because I have finished and published my second book in a year.If you would like a copy (and who wouldn't?!)
"I'm Sorry, I was Miles Away" is available
at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1671535073
price £6+ p&p


The Kindle can be bought
from 

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08DKGFMGQ
for £3+p&p

If you would rather buy the book direct from me (assuming you wish to buy it at all) then the p&p will be less than Amazon especially if our paths should cross in which case it will be nowt. ( let me know if you want a signed copy)

Please contact me at mikewall@cowroastlock.co.uk

"Me and Some other Jokes" is also still available in paperback (£5) and Kindle (£2.50) both from Amazon.

The new book is totally different from the first (thank God I hear you cry) and I hope you enjoy my ramblings through seven chapters about subjects I knew little about when I started it and not much more now.

If you have already ordered a copy it will be with you very soon.

No comments:

I know it's been a while and soooo many of you have asked when will I write another blog. My answer to both of them is here it is. My la...